[KI-LC] Agenda: LC Call 07/29/2015
ppalmer at medallies.com
Tue Jul 28 12:15:39 CDT 2015
Date and Time
* Date: Wednesday, 29 July 2015
* Time: 13:00 PT | 16:00 ET | 21:00 UTC (time chart<http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=6&day=22&year=2011&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=0&sort=2>)
* Dial-in: Skype:+99051000000481
* US Dial-In: +1-805-309-2350 | Room Code: 402-2737
* For more dial-in information, see: http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/GI/Telco+Bridge+Info
1. Roll Call
2. Approve Minutes:
- Tools: The B2B XML to RSC proposal
4. Leading Multiple Working Groups
LC to review the situation regard one person who may lead multiple WGs. (example: representation, voting etc) LC may consider developing supplemental guidance- pulling out of a general approach
5. Discussion Items
6. Action Item Review
* The IP item is still open and needs attention. - LC Liaison Action + Joni
* Separately LC to review the situation regard one person who may lead multiple WGs. (example: representation, voting etc) LC may consider developing supplemental guidance- pulling out of a general approach - on agenda
* Keep IPR agenda item open (re movement and transference etc) given that part of the reason for the new UMA Dev WG was to be able to leverage a different IPR policy
* - Oliver: take the steps to launch the WG tools - Closed
* Action Item: The Working Group Chairs were requested to send a brief email regarding last quarter's activities.
* Action Item- Sal will follow up on the process of having the WG closed with Joni. Jane will review policy and make recommendations.
* Action Item: Eve will put together a proposal for hiring an XML editor to provide the coding.
* Action Item: The B2B XML to RSC proposal will be on the next LC call agenda 15 July - on 29 July Agenda
Chief Security Officer, CISSP, CPHIMS
300 Westage Business Center Drive
Fishkill, NY 12524
Work - 845-264-4087
Cell - 612-598-4444
MedAllies Main - 845-896-0191
ppalmer at medallies.com<mailto:ppalmer at medallies.com>
This communication and any files or attachments transmitted with it may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or the entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by federal law. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy it and notify the sender.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the LC