[KI-LC] Fwd: RSA Conference 2016: call for speakers now open
joni at kantarainitiative.org
Thu Jul 16 13:27:49 CDT 2015
Would any of the WGs / DGs seek to put in an RSA topic? Please advise so we
can help to coordinate.
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
email: joni @ kantarainitiative.org
Connecting Identity for a more trustworthy Internet - Overview
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: RSA Conference <info at e.rsaconference.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 7:04 AM
Subject: RSA Conference 2016: call for speakers now open
To: joni at kantarainitiative.org
This message contains graphics. If you do not see the graphics, click here
Have an idea for a session at
RSA Conference 2016?
Submit your speaking proposal today.
RSA Conference 2016 will be held February 29–March 4 in San Francisco. Last
year was our most successful show to date and we need info security leaders
like you to make next year’s event even better.
If you have an idea for a session that you think will contribute to the
cyber security conversation, we’d like to hear about it.
As an RSA Conference speaker, you can:
- Promote your ideas, trials and successes
- Drive continued expansion and adoption of information security
- Expand your network and professional brand
- Attend RSA Conference 2016 at no cost! Speakers receive a
complimentary Conference Pass, allowing access to all Conference sessions,
special events and activities
- Access a speaker manager, enjoy the exclusive speakers lounge, and
attend a speakers-only dinner
- Benefit from speaker training, including dedicated webcasts and access
to a professional speaking coach
Here’s what we look for in a winning proposal:
- Real-use case studies that attendees can apply to their jobs
- Submissions with originality, creativity, innovation and actionability
in both topic and session outline
- Session details that provide depth, validity, expertise and specifics
that help make your submission stand out from other similar submissions
- Intermediate to advanced material—the average attendee has
approximately nine years experience in the security industry
- New speakers—we’re always looking for fresh perspectives. However, you
must demonstrate strong domain/technical experience. Biographies can be
hugely important in the evaluation process
To be considered for RSA Conference 2016, you must submit your proposal by
August 13, 2015.
View our tips for submission
to learn all the details about the proposal process. You can also find
of session proposals from previous conferences that not only were accepted,
but were highly rated by attendees.
We look forward to hearing your ideas.
EMC2, EMC, RSA and their respective logos are registered trademarks or
trademarks of EMC Corporation in the United States and other countries. All
other trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
© Copyright 2015 EMC Corporation. All rights reserved. EMC Corporation, 176
South Street, Hopkinton, MA 01748-9103
Update your communications preferences or opt out.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the LC