[KI-LC] LC Leadership - voting
heather at kantarainitiative.org
Thu May 16 13:37:01 EDT 2013
I am verifying the nominations and would like for the LC to hold the
election on the next LC call, scheduled for Wednesday, 22 May 2013. I
will send out the list of nominees shortly, but in the meantime, I need
to know if anyone has any objection to a public election process
(assuming the call is at quorum).
Any objections to holding a public (as opposed to secret) ballot on the
next LC call?
Thanks in advance!
Technical Program Coordinator
email: heather at kantarainitiative.org
More information about the LC