[KI-LC] Identity Conference 2012: Managing Digital Identity in a Networked World, April 30-May 1, 2012, Wellington, New Zealand
dervlaoreilly at me.com
Thu Jan 26 12:34:50 EST 2012
What: Identity Conference 2012: Managing Digital Identity in a Networked World
When: Monday 30 April - Tuesday 1 May 2012
Where: Museum of New Zealand, Te Papa Tongarewa, Wellington, New Zealand
Registration: Early bird registration is open until 29 February 2012
Early bird registrations are open at a special reduced rate ($895). Take advantage of the lower rate by registering today. Registration rates will increase on 1 March.
Full registration information is available on the conference website. http://www.identityconference.victoria.ac.nz/registration.aspx
You can register and pay online using MasterCard or Visa.
Register Now at https://www.etouches.com/identity2012
What is the Identity Conference about?
In 2008, we held New Zealand's first major conference about identity ñ Managing Identity in New Zealand. That conference began a conversation about managing identity and its wider implications for people in New Zealand and beyond. Four years later, we are meeting again to discuss what has changed and where digital identity may be going in the future ñ as we increasingly live, work and play online.
The conference will feature international and national thought leaders discussing the challenges and opportunities of managing digital identity in a networked world.
Keynote speakers include:
* Bruce Schneier, Chief Security Technology Officer of BT and cryptographer
* Dr John Borking, International expert on Privacy Enhancing Technologies and former Board member of the Dutch Data Protection Authority (CBP) in The Hague
* Malcolm Crompton, Managing Director of Information Integrity Solutions Pty Ltd and Australiaís third Federal Privacy Commissioner
* Professor Charles Raab, University of Edinburgh and advisor to UK House of Lords Select Committee on Surveillance Society
* Colin MacDonald, Chief Executive of Land Information New Zealand
* Graeme Osborne, Director of the National Health IT Board and Director of Information Group, National Health Board, Ministry of Health
* Marie Shroff, Privacy Commissioner, New Zealand.
The conference will highlight:
* the latest trends, perspectives, solutions and experiences in the wider field of identity.
* strategic, implementation and policy issues related to establishing user-centric identity information management in a variety of public and private sector relationships.
Thank our sponsors for the fantastic contribution they are making:
* FX Networks
Find out more
For more information go to www.identityconference.victoria.ac.nz
or contact the Conference Organiser:
Paardekooper and Associates
PO Box 41002, Eastbourne, Lower Hutt 5047, New Zealand
Phone: +64 4 562 8259
Email: identity at paardekooper.co.nz
Program & Event Manager
+1 415 731 4487 business
+1 509 757 4487 fax
Join the conversation on the community@ list - http://kantarainitiative.org/mailman/listinfo/community
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the LC