[KI-LC] Updated agenda for today's LC telecon
lara.zimberoff at apenimed.com
Wed Aug 3 15:27:53 EDT 2011
Updated agenda for today's LC call.
LC telecon 2011-08-03
Date and Time<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/LC+telecon+2011-08-03#LCtelecon2011-08-03-DateandTime> | Agenda<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/LC+telecon+2011-08-03#LCtelecon2011-08-03-Agenda>
Date and Time
* Date: Wednesday, 03 August 2011
* Time: 13:00 PT | 16:00 ET | 20:00 UTC (time chart<http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=6&day=22&year=2011&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=0&sort=2>)
* Skype +9900827043671716
* US Dial-In +1-201-793-9022 | Room Code: 367-1716
* International numbers<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/GI/Telco+Bridge+Info>
1. Roll call<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/Roster>
2. Approve 2011-07-20<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/LC+telecon+2011-07-20> minutes
3. Administrative matters
* Welcome New Japan WG Chair
* LC Quarterly Reports
4. LC Trust Framework Sub-Committee Status
5. Namespace URIs
6. KI-wide matters
* Groups planning to meet at next Kantara F2F - agenda here: http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/GI/Kantara+Initiative+Conferences
* Thoughts / discussion re: how to spotlight leadership & participants in future newsletters
7. Group-specific matters
Quorum is 6 of 11 as of 13 July 2011.
1. Dervla O'Reilly
* Lara Zimberoff
Not in attendance:
Quorum was reached.
Approve 2011-07-20<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/LC+telecon+2011-07-20> minutes
Motion: xx moves, xx seconds:
Approve http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/LC+telecon+2011-07-20 minutes.
Passed by xxx consent.
* Welcome new Japan WG Chair<http://kantarainitiative.org/wordpress/2011/08/new-leadership-for-kantara-initiative-japan-work-group/>
* LC Quarterly Reports - Groups notified and in jeopardy of being shut down unless completed are: EUM DG, FI WG, IA WG, IAS WG, ID-WSF-Evo WG, TI WG, ULX WG.
LC Trust Framework Sub-Committee Status
* Discussion per Eve Maler's request: UMA has need to invent several URIs that can be used in various service metadata. The URIs don't (at this point) need to resolve to anything, but UMA would like the option of controlling what they resolve to in the future. The UMA WG does control its own Confluence wiki space, but URIs in that space are really long, and Confluence isn't friendly to storing arbitrary Web content. Oliver is willing to create something like a docs.kantarainitiative.org<http://docs.kantarainitiative.org/> area. I was thinking ns.kantarainitiative.org<http://ns.kantarainitiative.org/> might be better. Has anyone else run into this? What base URI do they prefer?
KI Wide Matters
* Groups planning to meet at next Kantara F2F - agenda here: http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/GI/Kantara+Initiative+Conferences + registration here: http://kantararedwoodcitymtg.eventbrite.com/
* Thoughts / discussion re: how to spotlight leadership & participants in future newsletters: a) a simple recommendation from Group leadership/peers, b) said participant direct sends KI staff a note requesting specific highlight for themself
* Date: Wednesday, 17 August 2011
* Time: 13:00 PT | 16:00 ET | 20:00 UTC (time chart<http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=7&day=6&year=2011&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=0&sort=2>)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the LC