[KI-LC] Electronic ballot to approve first set of budget allocation recommendations
john.fraser at mednetworld.com
Wed Nov 24 12:13:13 EST 2010
From: lc-bounces at kantarainitiative.org [mailto:lc-bounces at kantarainitiative.org] On Behalf Of Toshihiro Suzuki
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 10:20 PM
To: Eve Maler
Cc: LC at kantarainitiative.org Council Kantara
Subject: Re: [KI-LC] Electronic ballot to approve first set of budget allocation recommendations
LC voting members, please submit your vote on the following motion to the LC list by noon PT on Friday, 3 December 2010. Approval of the motion requires a simple majority of those voting. You can check whether you're a voting member on the roster:
This is the first budget-related ballot; there will be more to come on this topic. It's important that we achieve quorum in our December 8 and December 22 calls in order to complete our 2011-budget-related duties, so please check your calendars for that now.
Approve the following set of Leadership Council recommendations to the Board of Trustees regarding 2011 budget allocations:
* For "ULX WG - Continue UX Mock-Up Development" request of $5000: Recommend allocation of the full amount.
* For "InfoSharing WG" request of $15,000: Recommend a guaranteed baseline of $5000, with up to an additional allocation of $10,000 available to match contributions dollar-for-dollar from outside sources.
* For "P3WG - A" request of $10,000: Recommend allocation of $2500.
* For "P3WG - B" request of $4000: Recommend allocation of $2500.
* For "P3WG - C" request of $4000: Recommend allocation of $2500.
* For "Healthcare Identity WG" request of $10,000: Recommend allocation of $10,000, with the following two conditions: John clarifies that incremental contributions can be matched.
* The 2010 budget allocation is successfully paid out.
* Kantara itself will match, dollar for dollar, amounts contributed by outside sources in 2011, up to $10,000 total.
* For "Japan WG - D" request of $8000: Recommend allocation of $2500 per event, for a total of $7500 for all three events.
* For "Federation Interoperability WG - A" request for $5000: Recommend allocation of $2500 per event, for a total of $5000 for two events.
* For "Federation Interop WG - B" request for $5000: Recommend allocation of the full amount.
___ NO (please include rationale to facilitate resolution)
_Japan WG____ (please supply LC affiliation)
Friday, 3 December 2010, noon Pacific time (time chart<http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=3&year=2010&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=0&sort=2>).
Roundup of 2011 budget allocation requests: http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/2011+Budget+Allocation+Requests
(see the subpages linked from this page for detail and discussion on each request)
Eve Maler http://www.xmlgrrl.com/blog
+1 425 345 6756 http://www.twitter.com/xmlgrrl
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the LC