[KI-LC] Electronic ballot to approve first set of budget allocationrecommendations
Myisha.Frazier-McElveen at truestonefed.com
Tue Nov 23 13:38:41 EST 2010
Identity Management Practice Manager
13873 Park Center Road
Herndon, VA 20171
LC voting members, please submit your vote on the following motion to the LC list by noon PT on Friday, 3 December 2010. Approval of the motion requires a simple majority of those voting. You can check whether you're a voting member on the roster:
This is the first budget-related ballot; there will be more to come on this topic. It's important that we achieve quorum in our December 8 and December 22 calls in order to complete our 2011-budget-related duties, so please check your calendars for that now.
Approve the following set of Leadership Council recommendations to the Board of Trustees regarding 2011 budget allocations:
* For "ULX WG - Continue UX Mock-Up Development" request of $5000: Recommend allocation of the full amount.
* For "InfoSharing WG" request of $15,000: Recommend a guaranteed baseline of $5000, with up to an additional allocation of $10,000 available to match contributions dollar-for-dollar from outside sources.
* For "P3WG - A" request of $10,000: Recommend allocation of $2500.
* For "P3WG - B" request of $4000: Recommend allocation of $2500.
* For "P3WG - C" request of $4000: Recommend allocation of $2500.
* For "Healthcare Identity WG" request of $10,000: Recommend allocation of $10,000, with the following two conditions: John clarifies that incremental contributions can be matched.
* The 2010 budget allocation is successfully paid out.
* Kantara itself will match, dollar for dollar, amounts contributed by outside sources in 2011, up to $10,000 total.
* For "Japan WG - D" request of $8000: Recommend allocation of $2500 per event, for a total of $7500 for all three events.
* For "Federation Interoperability WG - A" request for $5000: Recommend allocation of $2500 per event, for a total of $5000 for two events.
* For "Federation Interop WG - B" request for $5000: Recommend allocation of the full amount.
___ NO (please include rationale to facilitate resolution)
__IAWG__________ (please supply LC affiliation)
Friday, 3 December 2010, noon Pacific time (time chart <http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=3&year=2010&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=0&sort=2> ).
Roundup of 2011 budget allocation requests: http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/2011+Budget+Allocation+Requests
(see the subpages linked from this page for detail and discussion on each request)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the LC