[KI-LC] Teleconference Reminder - Wednesday, March 31 at 16:00 UTC

J. Trent Adams adams at isoc.org
Wed Mar 31 01:03:24 EDT 2010

All -

This should already be in your calendar (especially after the reminder
sent last week), but in case your systems (and their back-ups) failed
catastrophically... please remember to join us for this week's
Leadership Council teleconference:

    * Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2010
    * Time: 9am PST | 12pm EST | 16:00 UTC [1]
    * Teleconference Options:
          o Skype: +9900827043671716
          o US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022 | Room Code: 3671716

NOTE: If you are unable to attend, please try to find an alternate who
can act on behalf of your WG.  If you do, let me know in advance who to
expect so I'm not surprised.  Also, as per OP 2.6, if you are unable to
attend and are unable to place an alternate, keep in mind that your WG
may be reclassified as non-voting if you have missed two previous meetings.

This week's agenda is mercifully short since we had a jam-packed meeting
last week, it just looks long as we follow up on a long list of action
items.  The main event this week is an important activity required to
release a Draft Recommendation out for an all-member ballot.

   1. Roll Call for Quorum Determination
   2. Approval of prior meeting minutes
         a. Review: Leadership Council Teleconference - 2010-03-24 [2]
   3. Action Items Review:
         a. Trent to notify Liberty Specification Maintenance WG
            and Identity Access Services WG they've been moved
            to non-voting status. (DONE)
         b. Trent and Roger Martin to discuss next steps in how
            to formalize the liaison proposal into practice.
            (In Progress)
         c. Trent and Roger Martin to discuss next steps in how
            to formalize the WG funding model into practice.
            (In Progress)
         d. Trent to recirculate the RSA presentations as a
            starting point. (DONE) [3]
         e. The LC was asked by the BoT to help solicit volunteers
            from their organizations to join the Marketing Committee.
         f. Eve to spend some time drafting ideas that could be used
            to develop a process applied to triggering the deactivation
            of inactive groups.
         g. Trent to send announcement to LC list prompting
            attendance for the next teleconference, highlighting the
            steps required to move the IAWG work to an all-member
            ballot, stressing a need for speed.
         h. Frank will lead an effort to address a FAQ document
            that explains the various components of the ARB an
            how it relates to the OIX and GSA/ICAM.
         i. Trent to put this back on the LC agenda to make sure it's
            being addressed (DONE - albeit self-referentially)
   4. Request: IAWG asks the LC to run an all-member ballot
        looking for approval of their specifications.
         a. Review:
               i. Kantara IAF-1000-Overview.pdf
               ii. Kantara IAF-1100-Glossary.pdf
               iii. Kantara IAF-1200-Levels of Assurance.pdf
               iv. Kantara IAF-1300-Assurance Assessment Scheme.pdf
               v. Kantara IAF-1400-Service Assessment Criteria.pdf
               vi. Kantara IAF-1600-Assessor Qualifications and
   5. Reminder of Vacant Positions:
         a. LC Secretary
         b. LC Representative to the BoT
   6. AOB

For a more dynamic version of the agenda (as well as one that is
probably easier to read), please visit the wiki page:


Talk with y'all on Wednesday,


J. Trent Adams

Outreach Specialist, Trust & Identity
Internet Society

e) adams at isoc.org
o) 703-439-2149

More information about the LC mailing list