[DG-IDoT] Notes from today's call
sal at idmachines.com
Fri Aug 8 10:27:23 CDT 2014
Sorry to miss the call.
Also the iana enterprise registry is a good anchor for enterprise/org including mfgrs and their device mibs and a place to look in coordination with OIDs http://www.iana.org/assignments/enterprise-numbers/enterprise-numbers
From: dg-idot-bounces at kantarainitiative.org [mailto:dg-idot-bounces at kantarainitiative.org] On Behalf Of Scott Shorter
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2014 11:08 AM
To: dg-idot at kantarainitiative.org
Subject: [DG-IDoT] Notes from today's call
My quick action items:
• Here's the link to join the Kantara SDO liaison subcommittee, to participate in the email list and access the review files on the wiki: http://signup.kantarainitiative.org/liaison-sub-committee/
• TSCP workshop: http://tscpworkshop.com/ I think we're participating in the "securing the supply chain" track
My longer term action items:
• Re-visit ITU-T's OID as an namespace model in light of XRI's capabilities
• Review SCAP's Asset Identification standard (and Common Platform Enumeration (CPE), Common Vulnerability Enumeration (CVE)) as namespace models
• Share Kantara's comments about identity proofing non-person entities from last year's comment process with the list.
Whew. Have a good weekend!
Scott Shorter, Principal Security Engineer
Electrosoft – Fueling Customer Success Through Outstanding Value and Trust!
Woman-Owned, Minority-Owned Small Business | ISO 9001 | CMMI Level 2
1893 Metro Center Drive; Ste 228; Reston, VA 20190
(703) 437-9451 x21 (office); (240) 994-7793 (cell)
sshorter at electrosoft-inc.com (Email); http://www.electrosoft-inc.com (Web)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 6085 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the DG-IDoT