[DG-IDoT] Notes from today's call
sshorter at electrosoft-inc.com
Fri Aug 8 10:08:15 CDT 2014
My quick action items:
- Here's the link to join the Kantara SDO liaison subcommittee, to
participate in the email list and access the review files on the wiki:
- TSCP workshop: http://tscpworkshop.com/ I think we're participating
in the "securing the supply chain" track
My longer term action items:
- Re-visit ITU-T's OID as an namespace model in light of XRI's
- Review SCAP's Asset Identification standard (and Common Platform
Enumeration (CPE), Common Vulnerability Enumeration (CVE)) as namespace
- Share Kantara's comments about identity proofing non-person entities
from last year's comment process with the list.
Whew. Have a good weekend!
*Scott Shorter, Principal Security Engineer*
Electrosoft *–* Fueling Customer Success Through Outstanding Value and
*Woman-Owned, Minority-Owned Small Business | ISO 9001 | CMMI Level 2 *
1893 Metro Center Drive; Ste 228; Reston, VA 20190
(703) 437-9451 x21 (office); (240) 994-7793 (cell)
sshorter at electrosoft-inc.com (Email); http://www.electrosoft-inc.com (Web)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the DG-IDoT